At Bhoomi Kindergarten, we create a timeless space for children to do their sacred work. Our alternate education method focuses on the following approaches to create a slow paced environment in the midst of our high speed world.
We nurture the innate imagination, innocence, and will in each child by focusing on:
- Creative play – Emphasis on freeplay to help children develop healthy social interactions
- Daily rhythm – Circle time, story telling, cooking & gardening and more
- Experiential learning – learning by doing through hands-on activities
- Creative arts – Natural art materials for each activity
- Natural toys – Simple toys from nature to stimulate the children’s imagination
- Outdoor classes – Outside time every day to connect with nature