We at Bhoomi want the Parent-Bhoomi relationship to be based on sharing, community building and providing a safe environment for learning for our children, not primarily based on money and fees. Hence when we started Bhoomi in 2016, we didn’t have fixed tuition fees, and we asked the parents to decide how much they want to pay for their children’s education. We still have the same intentions, however also want to move Bhoomi to be financially sustainable so that Bhoomi is available for years to come to more children. So this is how we would like to address the fees situation:
1. Tuition fees for 9:30am to 12:30pm regular Bhoomi classes will be in the range of Rs 3,500/- to Rs 5,000/- per month. At the beginning of admission at Bhoomi we want the parent to decide and choose the fees you would be paying for the year. Fees are to be paid for 3 months at the time:
- by June 5th (for June, July and August)
- by September 5th (for September, October and November)
- By December 5th (for 4 months – December, January, February and March)
2. If you need after-school care for your child from 12:30 to 3:30, there will be additional fees of Rs 2500/- . We recommend after school care only for ages 4 and above. This fees also need to paid every quarter like the Tuition fees
3. If you need pick up and drop off by Bhoomi, there will be a monthly fee of:
- 0-2 km from Bhoomi – Rs 1000/- per Month
- 2-5 km from Bhoomi – Rs 2000/- per month
- 5-10 km from Bhoomi – Rs 3000/- per month
- 10+km – will need to discuss
The transportation fees can be paid monthly or quarterly along with the other fees.
4. You can also pay for fees for all 10 months at beginning of the year by June 5th 2017, and there will be a 5% discount if you decide to pay the fees upfront.
2016-2017 – Voluntary Fees Based Tuition at Bhoomi Kindergarten
Inspired, innovative and donation based, Bhoomi Kindergarten is a family funded high quality early educational experience. We invite you to invest in your child. We strive to provide real world experiences that are challenging as well as developmentally appropriate.
Every child deserves a creative, playfully rich education. With your help, our school is able to operate successfully and thrive. Please consider the following items from our Bhoomi Wish List as contribution:
- A monthly fees that you decide and agree with the school administration to be payable starting of each quarter.
- Maintenance and update of the website and social media
- If you have other ideas for contribution, let us talk about it.
To create a stable environment for the children, each parent will need to provide a fully refundable deposit of Rs 10,000/- when you enroll you child at the school. This is to make sure that you are committed to sending your kid to the school for the whole year. In April of the following year, your deposit will be refunded back to you provided that your child has attended school regularly.